Scary shit

I think i've said it before and so I'd say it again-- the amount of rubbish we get from the internets is amazing. Scary times ahead, especially when people rely on anything googled as references. And the Philippines-- well, being the social media capital of the world (given the meager bandwidth and speed the local broadband providers sell, that's something), has this swarm of hot-headed online citizens who are most likely to 'repost' hoaxes, with good intentions of course.

Parang yung The Onion na article before kung saan madaming nagalit na pinoy. AT pinatulan pa ng journalist na si Carmen Pedrosa. The irony. Josko.

---

In other news I am trying my nimble fingers on playing the ukulele. Don't judge now, the only musical training I had was when I was twelve, and it was with a wind instrument. So yes, tanga tanga lang ngayon. At fine, I never imagine the learning curve to be hard. Potah, ngayon ko lang nga nalaman kung ano ang frets eh. Ang hirap kaya ng "Skip to my lou".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner rockstar

My birth story

me, now.