Some things

I think about my children almost all the time. Sometimes I would try to set some "me" time but I also end up doing things for them, like getting things they need, or making appointments in their behalf. I am not complaining really, I love doing it for them. I sometimes picture their eyes looking at me, doing nothing else, just looking. I have just been so busy these days, and I have lots of things I wish I can do with them. I envision a future of us doing those things, one of which involves a place where we can improve on our eye sight. Is there even such a place? Will a sunny, bright place be the answer to this? There will be times I would try to solve this-- hoping we'd get our 20/20 vision back. A's eyes are poorly, mine has deteriorated post parts and is hastened by the cold weather plus less day time bright light. Should be the computer too.

If there would be this place for us to rest-- and I know where it is-- that place would have the beach, fresh air and good food. I envision it be prolong everyone's lives-- it will make us stronger, it is a place of healing, of serenity. A place where we'll go when we need to take a break. It will be full of love, and dreams and plenty.

One day. One day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner rockstar

me, now.

My birth story